Please contact us if you are interested in how your organization can benefit from the PPM Online Self Assessment.
PPM Online Self Assessment
Steerco offers the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Online Self Assessment. By completing the PPM Online Self Assessment, a quick evaluation of the current project organizational maturity and processes is obtained.
The assessment is part of our Project Portfolio Improvement Model (PPIM). Using this model we provide an effective performance assessment tool, measuring organizational performance in portfolio, program and project management. It covers management of a range of business disciplines, from risk and resources to finance and governance.
What is PPIM?
Within PPIM we use three maturity models that can be used separately to focus on specific areas of the business, or more generally to help your organization assess the relationships between portfolios, programs and projects. Each sub-model is further broken down into seven perspectives and five maturity levels.
Why do the PPM Online Self Assessment?
By completing the PPM Online Self Assessment, a quick evaluation of the current project organizational maturity and process capability with respect to portfolio, program and/or project management is obtained.
It also allows organizations to begin to explore the PPIM model. It introduces some of the core concepts such as the five Maturity Levels and seven process Perspectives that are the foundations of PPIM.
- Gauge the current level of maturity of portfolio, program- and project management
- Understand the key practices in effective portfolio, program- and project management processes
- Identify the key practices to improve process capability and achieve the next Maturity Level
- Improve the capability to manage its portfolio, programs and projects more effectively.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses in order to plan for continuous improvement
Start your PPM Online Self Assessment today!
We offer a straight forward and fixed price package to deliver the PPM Online Self Assessment. For only € 1500,- you will receive a complete engagement which includes as follows.
- We plan a video call to explain the PPM Online Self Assessment approach in more detail
- We share a unique link to the PPM Online Self Assessment questionnaire.
- We transform the collected data into a comprehensive report.
- We present the results, a maturity score and discuss potential quick wins for improvement during an interactive online workshop.
Are you interested? Then get in Touch!