At some point in your career, it is time to accept a new challenge. Steerco will offer you a challenge to be part of fast-growing business becoming a leader in driving project excellence.
Steerco is an ambitious company, aiming to solve the toughest project challenges for our clients by providing services in strategy, consulting and resourcing. We drive project excellence to improve the way how projects are delivered in demanding and continuously changing environments.
Clients projects are led or supported by highly qualified professionals with many years of experience. Our consultants help structure project organizations, processes and guide delivery transformations.
To support our growing number of clients, Steerco is looking for a seasoned project manager with a strong background in the IT and Technology sector.
As a Steerco project manager, you are responsible for delivering projects at our (Enterprise) clients. This means you are accountable for the end-2-end delivery including; to manage on-time, on-budget, on-scope with the best quality. You have more than 5-years of experience in delivering major-challenging projects including strong stakeholder management on a senior or executive level.
Besides just delivering a project for one of our clients, we always strive for improvement as well. Where possible and required, we expect our project manager to switch to a more consulting role to improve overall project delivery because at Steerco we always aim to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Desired skills and experience
• 5+ years of relevant project management experience
• Experience leading projects where technology and organizational change jointly deliver long-term sustainability
• Experience working with senior-level executives
• Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree is a plus
• Prince2, IPMA-C, PMP certification, Agile certification is a plus
• Experience with project management methodologies, tools, and techniques, JIRA is a plus
• Expertise in creating project plans, schedules, and resourcing plans with project management tools like Microsoft Project
• Outstanding relationship building and relationship management skills
• Ability to synthesize and analyze complex data to draw meaningful conclusions and identify potential risks
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; good at working with both technology and subject matter experts in the business
• Proven success as a project manager working with globally distributed, cross-functional teams on large-scale, enterprise projects
• Comfortable working in rapidly changing environments
• Responsible for managing the execution of the project’s activities and resources in partnership with stakeholders, leads and business partners
• Lead project teams through scoping definition and ensure all execution efforts align to program / project goals.
• Lead the establishment of measurable and achievable critical success factors for all initiatives
• Control planning and execution to ensure that cost, time, and quality goals are met
• Develop and maintain the project plans
• Provide a view of plans and progress to date
• Lead effort estimating and project cost to create a budget that reflects total project cost (including all resources and capital)
• Manage against the approved budget and recommend course correction as necessary.
• Conduct periodic stakeholder meetings to ensure status clarity and clear expectations
• Promote and consult on project management methodology and overall improvement
What we offer
As an experienced professional, you deserve a good overall package.
• An ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
• A great location to work in the center of the Amsterdam South Axis
• A good salary, perfectly in line with your background
• Financial benefits program. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension, and other employee-friendly schemes
• Potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
• Opportunities to learn, share knowledge and attend conferences
• Laptop and phone
• Travel cost compensation
• Opportunities for afternoon drinks and events
Do you have what it takes?
Are you in? Fill in the form at the bottom of the page to apply.
Any questions? Just call us at +31 20 1234 56 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.